Ruby on Rails class in session in the computer lab
DaVinci Coders Ruby on Rails Training Program Class Schedules
2013 Q2 classes began on Monday, April 15th .
- Level 1 Certificate Program: The Ruby on Rails 2013 Q2 Level 1 Certificate Program will take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (9:00am – 12:30pm).
- Level 2 Certificate Program: This post Level 1 Certificate class will take place on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00pm – 9:00pm and 10:00am – 1:00pm on Saturday mornings. The Ruby on Rails Level 2 Certificate Program is taught by Jason Noble. Prerequisite: Ruby on Rails Level 1 Certificate Program or equivalent.
- 2013 Q2 Demo Day will take place on July 1.
2013 Q3 classes begin on Monday, July 15th .
- Level 1 Certificate Program: The Ruby on Rails 2013 Q3 Level 1 Certificate Program will take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00am – 12:30pm.
- NIGHT CLASS - Building the Toolbelt of a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer: This section is geared at people who work during the day. Program start and end times are the same as above, but the class will meet on Monday, Wednesday from 7:00pm – 9:30pm, Friday from 7:00pm – 9:00pm and from 10:00am – 3:00pm on Saturdays (with an hour break from 12:00-1:00pm). Some previous programming experience is suggested for this night class. Please contact us to determine if this class would be a good fit. Building the Toolbelt of a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer is taught by Jason Noble. More Info
- 2013 Q3 Demo Day will take place on date TBA.
- NOTE: Study areas, project rooms, and coworking areas are available 24-7 to all students.
2013 Q2 classes began on Monday, April 15th and continue as follows.